2. Blue ScannerBlue Scanner searches out for Bluetooth-enabled devices and try to extract as much information as possible for each newly discovered device in other words you can use this one to spy on others who are close to you.
3. Blue SniffBlueSniff is a simple utility for finding discoverable and hidden Bluetooth-enabled devices. It operates on Linux.
4. BlueBuggerThis simply exploits the BlueBug (name of a set of Bluetooth security holes) vulnerability of the bluetooth-enabled devices. By exploiting these vulnerabilities you can access phone-book, calls lists and other information of that device.
5. BTBrowserBT Browser is a J2ME application which can browse and explore the technical specification of surrounding bluetooth-enabled devices. You can browse device information and all supported profiles and services records of each device.
6. BTCrawlerBT Crawler is a scanner for Windows Mobile Based devices. It scans for other devices in range and performs service query. It implements Bluejacking and BlueSnarfing attacks.
7. BlueSnarfingBluesnarfing is a method of hacking into Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and with this you can copy its entire information like contact book, etc. With this software you give the complete freedom to hacker, to send a “corruption code” to you which will completely shut-down the phone down and make it unusable for you.
Disclaimer: I have outlined these software for your information and knowledge purpose only. It’s an advice to all the multimedia phone users to keep off your Bluetooth and if any harm will occur then we do not take any responsibility.
Please leave your thoughts on Bluetooth hacking in the comments section below.